WorldVision

Ask me about Child Sponsorship ... Its pretty cool!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Trans-Atlantic Toys

Finally the excuse I have been waiting for for why I am not blogging!  I will be gone for 17.5 days as of tomorrow and sit (almost) fully packed at this point.  Matt was very kind to lend me an awesome 85 litre bag which is full to the brim of seemingly primarily toys, notebooks, bics and soccer balls given by awesome friends and family.  Sometimes I think about how these are odd things to travel across the Atlantic with.  Sometimes I think about how the idea of spending long days of travel in order to sit with, learn from, relate to, and try to help people across the world is an odd idea.  But yet it seems like the right one, and, alas, I am anxcited - a new-to-me word coined exactly for you know what!

I would love it if you would pray for me; for openness, energy and strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment